Musicians. Have your heard of Lounges TV? If you are based in London and want to record content but don’t have access to recording studios, sound engineers or videographers, then the ‘Young Musicians Initiative’ could be for you. Read on!
Young Musicians Initiative
In partnership with PIRATE Studios, new online streaming platform Lounges TV are offering 150 limited places to aspiring artists from underrepresented backgrounds in London.
This is what you get:
- Free studio space at PIRATE studios (Tottenham)
- Free mentorship content delivered by music industry professionals
- On-site professional sound engineers
- 30mins of professionally filmed video content to use on Lounges.tv
- Full editing services for the Lounges.tv platform
- Creative assets & marketing budget to promote your content
- 80% of the revenue made from your content on Lounges.tv paid directly to you within 24hrs
This is a FREE initiative but spaces are limited. Find out more and apply here.
About Lounges TV
Discover more on RCM
- Here Are Four Ways Spotify Playlist Scammers Can Be Stopped
- Free Music Marketing Training For Independent Artists
- Unsigned Bands: Should Stop Wasting Money On Radio Pluggers
- Five reasons why music PR consistently fails unsigned musicians
Words Mark Knight